Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Not ready for a Cloud CRM? No Problem.
The arrival of the cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform is great news for some of our CRM customers, but some companies have an IT strategy that requires an on-premise CRM deployment. We will deliver the right solution for your business, regardless of the deployment type. In fact, PA Group can even deliver a partner-hosted CRM solution from our datacenter that will meet on-premise requirements while still providing the flexibility of a cloud-based solution.
PA Group = Your Industry Edge
The simple truth is that you will only find your industry edge with a partner who understands ERP/CRM solutions AND the unique needs of your business. As your competition gets hyper-focused, you need a partner to help you do the same thing. After all, the more your ERP and CRM solutions serve your specific industry needs, the more efficient and competitive your business will be. PA Group is a global partner with multilingual resources available in multiple countries to assist multinational companies. And PA Group’s diverse consultants represent a broad range of expertise when it comes to ERP implementation and support.
At PA Group, we have deep expertise in Dynamics CRM and your industry.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
At PA Group, we believe in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Why? We’ve experienced the benefits firsthand while deploying transformational solutions for our customers. Plus, Dynamics CRM is recognized by analysts as a leader in the industry. Your company can reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes. ROI is delivered via the synergistic combination of marketing automation, customer service, and sales force automation.
PA Group Tutorial Videos – Dynamics CRM
In addition to the hands-on consulting and user training PA Group customers receive as part of our PA Partner Success program, we also provide access to a library of CRM “How-to” tutorial videos.
Tutorial topics include:
- Microsoft Outlook Installation & Configuration
- Dashboards, Views and Advanced Find
- Marketing Lists, Campaigns, and many more!
Your customer relationship management trifecta
Manage clients from the first moment of contact through post-sale, and store all customer, prospect, partner, vendor, and competitor information and activities for use at exactly the right time.
- Contact and account management
- Lead and Opportunity Management
- Forecasting and Analytics
- Internal Sales Team and Territory Management
- Quick access to vital business information, even offline
- Marketing Campaign management
- Segmentation of accounts, contacts, or leads into dynamics or static marketing lists
- Analytics of events, advertisements, or other marketing activities
- Marketing and sales collaboration tools
- Account and Contact Management
- Case and interaction management
- Contract Management
- Service requests and full calendar scheduling
- Queuing to handle customer service issues
Dynamics CRM – Familiar Interface and Interoperability
Agile, customizable, and scalable for almost any size business, Dynamics CRM is also easy to use. This solution, like all other applications in the Microsoft stack, provides a familiar user interface and interoperability with other key Microsoft business productivity platforms (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). The ramp-up to productivity is fast, because your employees will feel comfortable using it from the get-go.
You can create synergies within your sales team by working off the same price and discount lists, managing territories, and serving up the right information at just the right time. This way, you can connect your teams with the right people, cancel out the noise, and sell more effectively.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables your marketing team to plan, execute, and measure campaigns, from start to finish, to bring your marketing vision to life. You can engage customers, build your sales pipeline, and demonstrate the impact of your marketing investments—in real time.
Connected to customers
Connect with customers via web, social, chat, email, mobile, or phone and schedule service requests within the system to manage cases quickly and effectively. You can also use analytics to identify trends, anticipate opportunities, and gain insight through deep analytics and data visualization.
Dynamics CRM workss natively with Microsoft Office, so your end users are up and running right away.
Let Us Show You What CRM Can Do!
There’s really only one way to understand how Dynamics CRM will impact your business…see it in action.
Want to take it for a test drive with us?
Pre-built industry accelerators from PA Group
The Cloud Nine product team is constantly engaged in new product development to build epic software solutions that transform CRM deployment for vertical industries. We partner with industry thought leaders and experts to identify gaps in technology that exist in under-served industries, then build software to fill in the gaps.
- Real Estate Development
- Leasing & Property Management
- Nonprofit & Member Management
Microsoft SureStep™ Methodology
Microsoft Sure Step provides a consistent cost effective approach to Microsoft Dynamics implementations. Sure Step helps you drive more efficient, predictable, and repeatable deployment, migration, configuration, upgrades, and ongoing optimization of Microsoft Dynamics solutions in a cost-effective manner. More than 200,000 companies use Microsoft Dynamics products, allowing Microsoft to hone their implementation strategy and gain the knowledge into what works and what doesn’t. This means that, as a Microsoft Partner, PA Group inherits the ability to deliver software solutions using the world’s most proven methodology from the world’s most powerful software company.
- Provides a consistent approach, tools and templates transferring knowledge quicker to your team. Tools and templates deliver quality work.
- Sure Step helps reduce the potential for costly budget overruns and resource shortages.
- Helps you document procedures and roles for each phase of a project to provide a paper trail in support of Quality initiative such as ISO, QS, etc.
- Flexible and customizable, allowing you to add your own methods, best practices, and unique situations.
- Helps your new hires learn what it takes to implement Microsoft Dynamics.
- Reduces risks when deploying a new Information System.
- Best practices that include vision and scope documents, project planning, and cost estimations help prepare your company for the project and to budget properly.