Data Center Services
Data Center and Private Cloud Services
No two businesses are alike, and we like it that way. To accommodate those differences, we have built a top-notch team of experts who work to understand your needs before we make a recommendation on anything. And that couldn’t be more true when it comes to technical services. For many of our clients, a private cloud option is an absolute necessity. Which is exactly why we offer premium data center services — secured, certified, and connected to one of the fastest internet sources on the planet.
- Partner Hosted Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Partner Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hosted JUST MES
- Off-site Backups
Did You Know?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 SaaS licenses include the option for an on-premise deployment.
Request a free consultation to begin planning your Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
5 Reasons PA Group Data Center Services
Work for Your Business:
- Tailored environment: PA Group’s Managed Hosting Environment provides an advantage over large cloud providers with a highly personalized, flexible, and prioritized environment. With PA Group, you will know exactly where your data is, who is responsible for it, and how secure it is. This personal connection with PA Group provides peace of mind and strengthens trust as it relates to a hosting partner.
- IT support: We provide expert IT support for all activities associated with your project. That way, your internal IT staff can stay focused on their normal workloads, and you can scale IT costs to match changing project requirements.
- Faster service and uptime: With “five nines” uptime (99.999%) you get consistent, stable performance. Having our data center stationed near our PA Group headquarters in Chattanooga, TN, gives us immediate access and total control over your hosted environment. Connectivity is anchored by one of the fastest and most reliable internet connections on the planet (we’ll take every advantage we can get).
- System availability: The large volume of local transactions performed at manufacturing facilities can be challenging for the IT department to support. If systems go down and your ability to print packing slips or scan bar codes is interrupted, it can have a major impact on your business. With PA Group Data Center Services, systems are available when you need them.
- Compliant: If your business needs to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations, or has strict guidelines when it comes to data residency and access, our Data Center Services may be just the answer. PA Group can house all data in one location and can easily locate old data and past reports.
PA Group Is Your Complete Cloud Partner
PA Group can help you get the full value out of your IT strategy. From the cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform for CRM and ERP, to the Microsoft Azure Cloud, or private hosting in the PA Group Data Center — we’ve got the expertise to deliver.
Explore Microsoft Dynamics 365
Is your data center solution right for me?
For some of our clients, it’s the perfect solution. For others, on-premise or public cloud solutions are better. We see a lot of other partners driving their clients to certain solutions because they don’t offer options. At PA Group, we are fully able to evaluate your requirements and offer the best answer for YOUR business – public cloud, private cloud, on-premise, or a hybrid model.
PA Group Data Center Advantages
We can provide a blazing fast datacenter connection with Chattanooga’s globally-recognized public utility, EPB Fiber Optics. Get more bandwidth for your hosted environment with a 100mb, 1gb, 3gb, 5gb, or 10gb up/down connection. Our Chattanooga datacenter has the world’s fastest internet service. Other private cloud providers simply can’t compete.
- SOC 2 Type 2 compliant, PCI compliant
- Built to withstand the harshest forces of nature
- Dual power source failover – nuclear and hydro
Additional PA Group IT Services
- Hosted Dynamics AX
- Hosted Dynamics CRM
- Hosted MES (Monitoring, Planning, PLM)
- Fully-managed machine monitoring system installation
- Fully-managed wireless network installation
- Office 365 with email migration from Exchange or legacy email systems
- Managed Back-ups from local server infrastructure and individual client (PCs)
- Off-board legacy ERP software from on-premise hardware to a hosted model
- Upgrade legacy software systems
- Hybrid cloud integration that allows for single sign-on across apps and devices
Understand the Difference
The right partner can make all the difference in the success of your company. Download our Vision for Digital Transformation (included in our Solution Evaluation Kit) to better understand the difference PA Group can make for your future.